To boost Panzani brand awareness in Vietnam, Starseed suggested to create a new social media campaign that brings Panzani closer to the Vietnamese culture.
Panzani is the leading manufacturer of pasta and pasta sauces in France, and the number two producer in Europe. Panzani Vietnam was launched in 2015.
- Break Vietnamese’s stereotype about Pasta
- Become a top of mind brand
- Convince people that pasta is really easy to cook.
Starseed created a competition between Vietnam and Italy cuisines to show the connections between the 2 cultures. The outcome is an original, interactive and entertaining vlog series about the Vietnamese culinary adventure of two friends, one from Vietnam and another from Italy.
- 2 teasing on Facebook (shortly focus on some interesting moments for each episode)
- 2 episodes on Facebook and Youtube
- 6 Tutorial videos on Facebook (these videos show all the recipes created through 2 episodes).
The Ho Chi Minh City episode
The couple visits the city and introduces Phá Lấu at Ốc Giàu’s restaurant, a signature dish of HCMC where they get to know the owner and the idea for the pasta battle appears. Then, they go to the Tân Định market, an iconic local market where they buy all the ingredients for their secret dishes. After revealing the result, the loser has to complete a secret mission.
- Social calendar from 01 Nov 2019 to 18 Jan 2020
- 6 post/week + story posts
- Mini-games (guest for next city and winner of next episode, cooking contest with One Pot Pasta concept for all customer)
- Sections: Teasing/One Pot Pasta-Key Message/Engaging/Branding/Pasta Culture
- Media plan for Facebook and Youtube (Google)
- 10,5M people reached
- 4,6M engagements (vs 592,000 before)
- 17% of engagement rate (vs 11% before)
- -76% of cost per engagement
- +875% of organic reach
- 805,000 video views
- 7:03 average view duration
- 95,000 minutes watched